Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Joy of Love ~ #1 What They Do

The Joy of Love ~ #1 What They Do

This is the very first day of my photography class with Willette Designs. I'm super late in the day on posting this & my picture is actually from a couple weeks ago. {Groan, it won't happen again!} I really am excited class has started. My muse for this class is my youngest daughter. I'll probably find joy in other members of my family, too, during this month ~ but she's my main squeeze.
{m, s, j}
She DOES her best to be just like her big sisters. Here, she's trying to make the same silly face as them. It's truly a joy to watch them together. And boy do they make me laugh!



2 comments:

  1. cool picture!

    My picture wasn't taken today either. But I had to start somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Are those twins? Sure looks like it. I have twins myself - identical boys who will be three on valentine's day. :)

    I am also doing the joy of love. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete